Jeffrey G Scott, Wesley C Warren, Leo W Beukeboom, Daniel Bopp, Andrew G Clark, Sarah D Giers, Monika Hediger, Andrew K Jones, Shinji Kasai, Cheryl A Leichter, Ming Li, Richard P Meisel, Patrick Minx, Terence D Murphy, David R Nelson, William R Reid, Frank D Rinkevich, Hugh M Robertson, Timothy B Sackton, David B Sattelle, Francoise Thibaud-Nissen, Chad Tomlinson, Louis van de Zande, Kimberly KO Walden, Richard K Wilson, Nannan Liu
Genome Biology 2014, 15:466 (14 October 2014)
- GP-provided couple-based expanded preconception carrier screening in the Dutch general population: who accepts the test-offer and why?
- Enhanced expression of FCER1G predicts positive prognosis in multiple myeloma
- KIF1A variants are a frequent cause of autosomal dominant hereditary spastic paraplegia
- Combining Engineered U1 snRNA and Antisense Oligonucleotides to Improve the Treatment of a BBS1 Splice Site Mutation
- Up-regulation of DDIT4 predicts poor prognosis in acute myeloid leukaemia
- Does Repeated Measurement of a 6-Min Walk Test Contribute to Risk Prediction in Children with Dilated Cardiomyopathy?
- Economic impact of Patient's Own Medication use during hospitalisation: a multicentre pre-post implementation study
- Diffuse plane normolipaemic xanthomatosis as a manifestation of monoclonal gammopathy
- Pertussis hospitalizations among term and preterm infants: clinical course and vaccine effectiveness
- Alterations in platelet indices link polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons toxicity to low-grade inflammation in preschool children
Most Used Journals