- Coronavirus nucleocapsid proteins assemble constitutively in high molecular oligomers
- Het oor. Fysische werking, gehoorverlies en gehoorrevalidatie
- Presence of anticitrullinated protein antibodies in a large population-based cohort from the Netherlands
- Time to improve statin prescription guidelines in low-risk patients?
- Synthesis and evaluation of new fluorine-18 labeled verapamil analogs to investigate the function of P-glycoprotein in the blood-brain barrier
- Methylome analysis of extreme chemoresponsive patients identifies novel markers of platinum sensitivity in high-grade serous ovarian cancer
- Within-class differences in cancer risk for sulfonylurea treatments in patients with type 2 diabetes (ZODIAC-55) - a study protocol
- Yield of yearly routine physical examination in HIV-1 infected patients is limited: A retrospective cohort study in the Netherlands
- The association between various smoking behaviors, cotinine biomarkers and skin autofluorescence, a marker for advanced glycation end product accumulation
- The use of metabolic profiling to identify insulin resistance in veal calves
Most Used Journals
Author Archives: Kuipers F, Groen AK
An unexpected role for bile acid synthesis in adaptation to low temperature.
Nat Med. 2017 Jul 11;23(7):800-802
Authors: Kuipers F, Groen AK
PMID: 28697185 [PubMed – in process]