- Impact of Age and Comorbidity on Choice and Outcome of Two Different Treatment Options for Patients with Potentially Curable Esophageal Cancer
- Impact of Synchronous Versus Metachronous Onset of Colorectal Peritoneal Metastases on Survival Outcomes After Cytoreductive Surgery (CRS) with Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC): A Multicenter, Retrospective, Observational Study
- Inactivated or damaged? Comparing the effect of inactivation methods on influenza virions to optimize vaccine production
- Relevance of Titin Missense and Non-Frameshifting Insertions/Deletions Variants in Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- CRISPR/Cas9: A powerful tool for identification of new targets for cancer treatment
- Correction: I Just Ran a Thousand Analyses: Benefits of Multiple Testing in Understanding Equivocal Evidence on Gene-Environment Interactions
- Phase analysis of gated PET in the evaluation of mechanical ventricular synchrony: A narrative overview
- Squamous cell carcinoma antigen concentration in fine needle aspiration samples: A new method to detect cervical lymph node metastases of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
- Correspondence between primary and secondary care about patients with cancer: a Delphi consensus study
- Design, optimization, and multisite evaluation of a targeted next-generation sequencing assay system for RNA fusions and exon-skipping events in non-small cell lung cancer.
Most Used Journals
Author Archives: Patil HP, Murugappan S, Ter Veer W, Meijerhof T, de Haan A, Frijlink HW, Wilschut J, Hinrichs WL, Huckriede A
Evaluation of monophosphoryl lipid A as adjuvant for pulmonary delivered influenza vaccine.
J Control Release. 2014 Jan 28;174:51-62
Authors: Patil HP, Murugappan S, ter Veer W, Meijerhof T, de Haan … Continue reading