- GP-provided couple-based expanded preconception carrier screening in the Dutch general population: who accepts the test-offer and why?
- Enhanced expression of FCER1G predicts positive prognosis in multiple myeloma
- KIF1A variants are a frequent cause of autosomal dominant hereditary spastic paraplegia
- Combining Engineered U1 snRNA and Antisense Oligonucleotides to Improve the Treatment of a BBS1 Splice Site Mutation
- Up-regulation of DDIT4 predicts poor prognosis in acute myeloid leukaemia
- Does Repeated Measurement of a 6-Min Walk Test Contribute to Risk Prediction in Children with Dilated Cardiomyopathy?
- Economic impact of Patient's Own Medication use during hospitalisation: a multicentre pre-post implementation study
- Diffuse plane normolipaemic xanthomatosis as a manifestation of monoclonal gammopathy
- Pertussis hospitalizations among term and preterm infants: clinical course and vaccine effectiveness
- Alterations in platelet indices link polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons toxicity to low-grade inflammation in preschool children
Most Used Journals
Use of optical imaging to progress novel therapeutics to the clinic.
J Control Release. 2013 Dec 10;172(2):523-34
Authors: Byrne WL, DeLille A, Kuo C, de Jong JS, van Dam GM, Francis KP, Tangney M
… Continue reading