- Effectiveness of enhanced cognitive behavior therapy for eating disorders: A randomized controlled trial
- Completeness of tuberculosis (TB) notification: inventory studies and capture-recapture analyses, six European Union countries, 2014 to 2016
- The Interactive Web-Based Program MSmonitor for Self-Management and Multidisciplinary Care in Persons With Multiple Sclerosis: Quasi-Experimental Study of Short-Term Effects on Patient Empowerment
- POLR1B and neural crest cell anomalies in Treacher Collins syndrome type 4
- Cavity treatment in primary molars and malocclusion: quasi-randomised clinical trial
- Electronically assisted surveillance systems of healthcare-associated infections: a systematic review
- A review of emerging physical transfection methods for CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene editing
- Do forecasts of UV indexes influence people's outdoor behaviour?
- HFE-associated hereditary hemochromatosis
- Genetic-variability within and between populations of 2 species of racopilum (racopilaceae, bryopsida)
Most Used Journals
Author Archives: van den Berg P, Molleman L, Weissing FJ
Focus on the success of others leads to selfish behavior.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015 Feb 17;
Authors: van den Berg P, Molleman L, Weissing FJ
It has often been argued that the spectacular… Continue reading