- Equivalent Long-term Transplantation Outcomes for Kidneys Donated After Brain Death and Cardiac Death: Conclusions From a Nationwide Evaluation
- Quantification of surfactant protein D (SPD) in human serum by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
- White matter architecture in major depression with anxious distress symptoms
- The Wayfinding Questionnaire: A clinically useful self-report instrument to identify navigation complaints in stroke patients
- Parkinson's disease and long-term exposure to outdoor air pollution: A matched case-control study in the Netherlands
- Early electroencephalography for outcome prediction of postanoxic coma: A prospective cohort study
- A case of concomitant pulmonary tuberculosis and mucormycosis in an insulin-dependent diabetic patient
- Association between social factors and performance during Functional Capacity Evaluations: a systematic review
- Survival after bilateral risk-reducing mastectomy in healthy BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers
- A next-generation sequencing method for gene doping detection that distinguishes low levels of plasmid DNA against a background of genomic DNA
Most Used Journals
Author Archives: Marcus MW, Müskens RP, Ramdas WD, Wolfs RC, De Jong PT, Vingerling JR, Hofman A, Stricker BH, Jansonius NM
Corticosteroids and open-angle glaucoma in the elderly: a population-based cohort study.
Drugs Aging. 2012 Dec;29(12):963-70
Authors: Marcus MW, Müskens…
Antithrombotic medication and incident open-angle glaucoma.
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2012 Jun;53(7):3801-5
Authors: Marcus MW, Müskens RP, Ramdas WD,…
Cholesterol-lowering drugs and incident open-angle glaucoma: a population-based cohort study.
PLoS One. 2012;7(1):e29724
Authors: Marcus MW, Müskens RP, Ramdas WD, Wolfs RC, De Jong PT, Vingerling JR, Hofman… Continue reading