- Patients' appreciation of pre-implant augmentation of the severely resorbed maxilla with calvarial or anterior iliac crest bone: a randomized controlled trial
- Calcified or ossified benign soft tissue lesions that may simulate malignancy
- CMR feature tracking left ventricular strain-rate predicts ventricular tachyarrhythmia, but not deterioration of ventricular function in patients with repaired tetralogy of Fallot
- The use of stretching devices for treatment of trismus in head and neck cancer patients: a randomized controlled trial
- The effects of oxygen concentration on cell death, anti-oxidant transcription, acute inflammation, and cell proliferation in precision-cut lung slices
- Continuous versus intermittent infusion of cefotaxime in critically ill patients: a randomized controlled trial comparing plasma concentrations
- Onset and transition of and recovery from adverse development: Study methodology
- Social competence in newly diagnosed pediatric brain tumor patients
- Partners' adjustment to older workers' retirement: testing the role of preretirement expectations in a 10-year panel study
- Gene network approach reveals co-expression patterns in nasal and bronchial epithelium
Most Used Journals
Author Archives: Marcus MW, Müskens RP, Ramdas WD, Wolfs RC, De Jong PT, Vingerling JR, Hofman A, Stricker BH, Jansonius NM
Corticosteroids and open-angle glaucoma in the elderly: a population-based cohort study.
Drugs Aging. 2012 Dec;29(12):963-70
Authors: Marcus MW, Müskens…
Antithrombotic medication and incident open-angle glaucoma.
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2012 Jun;53(7):3801-5
Authors: Marcus MW, Müskens RP, Ramdas WD,…
Cholesterol-lowering drugs and incident open-angle glaucoma: a population-based cohort study.
PLoS One. 2012;7(1):e29724
Authors: Marcus MW, Müskens RP, Ramdas WD, Wolfs RC, De Jong PT, Vingerling JR, Hofman… Continue reading