- Effectiveness of enhanced cognitive behavior therapy for eating disorders: A randomized controlled trial
- The Interactive Web-Based Program MSmonitor for Self-Management and Multidisciplinary Care in Persons With Multiple Sclerosis: Quasi-Experimental Study of Short-Term Effects on Patient Empowerment
- Cavity treatment in primary molars and malocclusion: quasi-randomised clinical trial
- Electronically assisted surveillance systems of healthcare-associated infections: a systematic review
- A review of emerging physical transfection methods for CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene editing
- Do forecasts of UV indexes influence people's outdoor behaviour?
- HFE-associated hereditary hemochromatosis
- Genetic-variability within and between populations of 2 species of racopilum (racopilaceae, bryopsida)
Most Used Journals
Author Archives: Fehrmann RS, Karjalainen JM, Krajewska M, Westra HJ, Maloney D, Simeonov A, Pers TH, Hirschhorn JN, Jansen RC, Schultes EA, van Haagen HH, de Vries EG, Te Meerman GJ, Wijmenga C, van Vugt MA, Franke L
Gene expression analysis identifies global gene dosage sensitivity in cancer.
Nat Genet. 2015 Jan 12;
Authors: Fehrmann RS, Karjalainen JM, Krajewska M, Westra HJ, Maloney D, Simeonov A, Pers TH, Hirschhorn JN, Janse… Continue reading